Monday, January 29, 2007

Hyena Cart... check.

Alright ladies (and gentlemen, I suppose, on the off chance that some wayward Papa has found this little blog) I have finally stocked my Hyena Cart. To clear some space in my NEW OFFICE I put a whole big ole bunch of sale items up today. There are bibs, changing pads, tee shirts and some other stuff, all discounted. There is also a preview of a couple fo things stocking on the first-2 Anything Goes slots and a pair of LOVE/HATE longies that I feel in love with and would be keeping for myself if I had a teeny babe. I tried to space the Anything Goes slots out so that everyone would have a shot regardless of time zone or sleep schedule, lol. I hope it works out.

Several mamas have also emailed me asking me just how early they can email me on the first to grab the few custom slots I'll have available that way for February. Anytime after midnight (yes, 12:01 is fine) EST works for me. It might take me slightly longer than usual to get back to people since I'll be moving that day, but I will do my best to let you know if you got a slot as early as possible. I might wake up an hour or so early that day to answer email before I leave for work at 7:30. I think you in advance for your patience if you don't hear from me until late that night, though.

In February I am looking forward to tinkering with my knitting machine and possible cranking out some knitting gear: stitch markers, needle rolls, project bags, etc. We'll have to see how it all goes. I am not mechanically inclined, so it is very possible that my poor dear husband returns from work to find that I have, in fact, knit myself to a major appliance. Let's hope that's not the case, shall we?

No comments: