Sunday, September 03, 2006

Lene's Zuni Bear longies!

Yesterday morning we drove up into the clouds in the mountains and went berry picking. The cool weather was perfect for a hike and Henry ate half his weight in berries. It was great.





I know, I know, enough of the kid, get to the wool!

Here you go Lene:


Sorry about the awful lighting, but it is rainy and gross outside, so natural light was out. I can send them in the morning and then the shirt will follow whenever I get it in.

Adrienne, get me those measurements, mama!

And we are looking like this:
Adrienne W.-waiting for measurements
Andrea
Christina
Stephannie
Helene

I also finished my first little pair of toddler armwarmers/fingerless gloves for the season, but Henry refuses to model them for me so I have to wait until I see Ms. Adella-a willing model. They are made from an amazing Malabrigo colorway of blue, green and yellow. I'll post pictures as soon as I can get some.

Later gators,
amy.

No comments: