Monday, February 08, 2010

Holy Handmade Happiness!

I am so excited and happy to post that Crankypants Knits has made it onto the short list in the Favorite Handmade Goody for Kids event at th Handmade Olympics!!! I didn't even realize that a customer had submitted a pair of custom longies I had made for her son until I was notified that they had made it to the top 10 in my category!

I would lovelovelove and appreciate your vote if you have a sec.

GO VOTE!

Okay. Sorry. I didn't mean to shout.

In other happy handmade news, Henry and I whipped up a batch of butter cookies yesterday and I love them!




They were a test batch for the cookies I had planned on making for school/tkd for Valentine's Day. Here is the recipe for anyone who is interested. I couldn't wrap my brain around strawberry extract (blame it on my mom gagging at the smell of my Strawberry Shortcake dolls as a child) so I replaced it with an extra 1/2t of vanilla and they were delicious!

No comments: