Wednesday, December 02, 2009

December? What?

I know I said it yesterday, but I can't believe that it is already December. Since we are going out of town on the 18th, my shopping days are seriously numbered and I am freaking. out! Yaaaaaaaa!

If you have some hard to buy for shoppers on your list, need stocking stuffers for your spouse, are attending an office Secret Santa party or need a cool teacher gift, you should check out the Coffee Huggers that are going live at 10 this morning in the HC Shop. They are perfect as a smaller gift for a friend or paired with a pound of coffee or a gift card to a local coffee joint. Styles range from the trademark Crankypants "Coffee Monster" to a cozy wood grain print with a hand stitched heart to regular cotton prints. All styles feature a layer of coosh in the middle to protect fingers from hot stuff and fit both 16 and 20oz. cups with snap closures.




Happy Shopping!

No comments: