Thursday, September 03, 2009

Mad Hatter at Venus Vanguard

This very evening, Venus Vanguard is having the first in a month of weekly, movie themed stockings. Join us in a journey down the rabbit hole in our celebration of all things Alice!





In addition to these longies inspired by Alice in the rose garden, my sisters in craftiness have TONS of amazing things going live at 8PM. Earth Muffin is guesting with arnica balm and organic castille soap and the usual suspects have whipped up some unusually fabulous Alice gear. Come on over and check it out!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Amy,
Can you tell me the name of the group that supplies loans to the underpriveleged, I am able to make a donation now.
I had some help from a generous friend, it has made a huge difference to me life and I would like to help someone else that may need it.Caroline

KidTaster said...

Hi Caroline,

The group think you are thinking of is called Kiva.org. They help to match lenders(who ca loan as little as $50) with people in developing countries who can take that small amount and use it to start or make improvements on their small business. They are amazing, I'm so glad to hear you are interested in participating!

Take care,
amy