Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Monster Princess

I wish I had better light this morning, but it is shaping up to be a grey and dreary day. I am hoping for some serious rain- at least that way my tomato plants will be happy and there will be a chance of this 100% humidity lifting.

These little beauties will be making their way to their new home this afternoon. I really like this color scheme, it was fun to work with.





I am going to spend a chunk of the day working on my last July custom, digging into the super delicious hand dyed BFL sent by Lindsay of Ky Baby Knits for an upcoming collaboration and start brainstorming ideas for September's stocking extravaganza over at Venus Vanguard. We are doing a month of weekly stockings inspired by some of our favorite stories making their way to the big screen.

Let the wild rumpus start!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Amy, I love them! They are just perfect :) Thank you so much!

anniebel said...

Awwwww! How cute!! They are adorable. Great colors!