Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Farmonster Booty!






This whole day is farm themed! Earlier this afternoon Henry made his musical debut in a rousing production of E-I-E-I-Oops! He was a little singing duck. Pretty much the cutest thing ever. There is an encore presentation tonight at 7, so we'll be heading back to school as soon as we... chop down a couple of trees in front of the new studio space and finish clearing away what is left of the floor of the old grody shed. I'll post update pictures of the whole crazy project tomorrow. In a few minutes one of Kyle's friends is going to stop by to help with the demo. Wouldn't you know that he just happens to be the proud papa of the gorgeous little girl who modeled my winter lounge! Lucky me! Gotta go find the camera and find some good bribery...

1 comment:

anniebel said...

Those are soooo cute!! Love the colors too!