Thursday, January 29, 2009

Proud Mama!

The second Henry came out the door from school today he grabbed my hand and told me, with his serious face, that I had to sign his report card. I didn't even know they had report cards in Kindergarten. I guess they give them the first semester off to get acclimated to school and then start with the report cards second semester. He insisted that I waited until we got home and then solemnly pulled the official looking manila envelope out of his Spiderman backpack. I suspected that he did just fine, but he did perfect! He got the highest grade possible in every category and had nice notes written by the teacher. AND, he got a STAR Student sticker yesterday when a teacher saw him helping another boy sound out a word he was stuck on. I'm so proud of that kid. He's the awesomest. We are going to go out to dinner tonight and whoop it up. WaaaaHoo!

I also got some pretty awesome customer pictures in over the last couple of weeks.

Cameron, in true Cranky style, chillin' on the coffee table:


And check out Valentino's "Arrrrgh!":


I love it!

No comments: