Saturday, January 10, 2009

Pants on Fire...

Flames abound here this month and Crankypants HQ, I snapped a quick picture of Jennifer's Badapple Flaming Skull longies this morning before they went into the mail but I still couldn't get great light. Maybe she'll send me a good action shot *nudgenudge*



Also into the mail this morning, Valerie's fire breathing dragon and beaded skully longies:


I also know that everyo




I also know that you guys have been waiting on the edge of your seats wondering what the ants are doing. It has been pretty exciting in Antopia. We have spent an embarassing amount of time watching them dig and build.


We have 3 entrances/exits, woohoo! We've also discovered that ants are neither nocturnal or diurnal. Some sleep and some work, then they switch on and off 24 hours a day.

If I could go back in time and tell my 21 year old self that I would some day be blogging about an ant farm I would have never believed you...

No comments: