Friday, January 16, 2009

Good News/Bad News

The good news is that I had a whole day of good health when I got over my cold this week.

The bad news is that I am currently being decimated by some sort of evil Alien-esque stomach attack. I have juuuust enough energy to drag myself from the couch to the bathroom to boot every hour or so and the rest of the hour is spent recovering from the 20 yard journey. I'm hoping that this thing will go away as quickly as it hit but until then I have a feeling we're going to have some radio silence. I'll get to emails ad whatnot as soon as I can. Right now I am getting the shakes because my typing fingers are out from under the blanket and in open air. Thank jeebus Ms. Kate is willing to pick up and bring Henry home from school because there is no way I could drag myself the few block and back in the freezing cold. Remind me to buy Kate some serious chocolate when I can move without crying again.

OH, for my local peeps- Asheville Brewing Company is having a special showing of Wall-E tomorrow morning at 10:30 to benefit Vance. There is a suggested $2 donation and we get 10% of food sales. It is a great movie in a super kid friendly place for a great cause. And it is going to be freezing cold-perfect movie weather. Go. I won't be there. I'll be over here in my comfy little fetal ball on the couch. I love my couch.

Back to sleep now.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Amy, I am so sorry that you have it now. Yuck. The good news is that it should be running its course in 24 hours (or so it did for Gabe last weekend). Feel better. :)