Tuesday, January 06, 2009

First Monster of 2009!



I also thought I'd post some beginning pictures of the log cabin blankie I'm making so you can see my progress as I inch along. One of the things I'd like to start doing this year is to make sure I work some knitting and crafting for my family in with the other stuff.

It's a humble little rectangle right now, but I'm hoping it grows into a big comfy blanket eventually.

OH- I also wanted to post these awesome action shots I got from Christy:




Hee. Years into this, the monster bootys are still always good for a giggle...

3 comments:

Linsay C. said...

I AM IN LOVE!!!! You Rock!

sue said...

I always love your longies that you knit up. The log cabin blanket looks great, all those wonderful bright colors together. Cant wait to see what color comes next.

Linsay C. said...

I showed Joe's new longies to my friends and they are all amazed that they are done already. How on earth do you knit so fast????? I can't wait for them to come in the mail!