Thursday, November 20, 2008

First Annual Vance Holiday Craft Explosion!!!


The Vance Holiday Craft Explosion will be held Sunday, November 23rd from noon-5pm in the gym at Vance Elementary. The event will be right off the lower parking lot on Clinton Avenue, but there will be plenty of parking all around.

There will be a great collection of vendors including:
Crankypants Knits
Quilt Baby
Cozy Blue
Faerie Made Soap
Roly Poly Crafts
Slaphappy!
Dogwood Digs
Spotted Dog Farm
Amy Tepper
Jeribella

and more!

There will also be a yummilicious bake sale and silent auction.

Get a jump on your holiday shopping and support Vance Elementary and local artists at the same time! What could be finer?

4 comments:

physlet said...

Oooo, what will Crankypants have at the Explosion???

Jessie said...

I wish you guys the best of luck! Wish we didn't have a million things to do tomorrow or we would take a ride up.

Anonymous said...

Hi, I do Uwell selling believe this is an excellent site. I stumbledupon it 😉 I will come back once again Teslacigs Punk since I book-marked it. Money and freedom is the greatest way to change Teslacigs WYE II TC box mod, may you be rich and continue to WISMEC help others

Jast Vape said...

This is the most interesting and concisevapeciga review I’ve read.
I stopped smoking after buying a cheap relx, which is a perfectly good wotofo, but integrated battery.
I wanted to upgrade and this blog helped me understand the vape world.
I ended up buying aRelx replacement pre filled pod 15 flavors 2ml 3pcs Chinese editionEdition
Real pleased with it and thank you for making this a lot easier!