Monday, November 03, 2008

AHHHHH!

Okay guys. I just got an update on the shipment from Peru. It was supposed to leave last week, but I guess there was a holiday and another delay at customs so it is now scheduled to leave TONIGHT. It usually takes 4 days to get to Charlotte, and if I have to I will drive to Charlotte to pick it up if it will cut out any further delay. I am hopehopehoping it will be here by the end of the week.

I am so sorry for the delay and inconvenience, especially since I know it is getting colder and longies season is upon us! As I said before, if anyone does not want to wait, please shoot me an email and I will refund your deposit asap.

We are working out a new system for the new year in hopes that these shipping snafus don't keep happening.

Thanks for your patience!!!

No comments: