Sunday, October 19, 2008

The Craft Fair of the Southern Highlands

I was so excited to hear that I won tickets to The Craft Fair of the Southern Highlands from the My Weaverville blog. It is a huge show put on by the Southern Highlands Craft Guild at the Asheville Civic Center. I am looking forward to walking around and seeing how the pros do it.

Yesterday we made our last minute trek out to LEAF so I could work a shift checking kids in at the front gate. We didn't stay long-we got there early enough to catch the tail end of Billy Jonas and grab an ear of roasted corn before by shift and just long enough after my shift to run around with Henry and see some of the vendors. I think we were home by 5. Kyle didn't snap too many pictures while I was working, but he got a couple of good ones...





I have another crazy week ahead of me, but I am going to try to get some Cranky pictures up soon. Don't forget about the photo contest! I wanna see more Crankys in action!

No comments: