Wednesday, September 03, 2008

Stuff and Things

I am going to spend today trying to catch up (I am still working on 2 August customs-yikes!) and sending invites for the next round of pre-orders for Classic Crankys. The box for the last round (taken June 28th) is supposed to leave Peru tomorrow, so I should get them late next week. WooHoo! For this round, my goal is to get everyone taken care of up until August 1. We'll see if we can make that happen.

Locally, we're gearing up for the 3rd Annual Blog Asheville Extravablogiversapaloozathon coming at the end of the month. One of the award categories is Best Craft Blog and I was so surprised to see Crankypants up there a few times. Very cool! I can't wait to go and mingle with all the local bloggers. It should be a really good time.

I got this awesome customer picture late last night. LOVE!!!



Rebecca from Catchlights NW is working on a CD of all of her gorgeous photographs from the photo shoot last week and as soon as I get them I'll be launching the first ever Crankypants Photo Contest, so start taking those photos now!

Okay. Off to work!

No comments: