Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Stress Much?

Since there was no school yesterday this is feeling way to much like a Monday morning. You know it's bad when you are thinking about bedtime at 9:30am. *yawn*

Also, where the heck did this month go? I am in complete disbelief that tomorrow is October. Sheesh! I am discovering that I underestimated the toll Henry starting Kindergarten would take on my work days. Not only is his school day 2 hours shorter than last year, but I am finding myself called to participate much more. I am in his classroom 4 mornings a week because his teacher has a bus driving assistant and is on her own until 9ish. With all of the morning paperwork and activities she is expected to do, that is just crazy to me, so after whining about it for a week or so I decided to actually help out. That's the whole point of working from home, right? There are also endless fund raisers and school events that seem to pop up weekly-bake sales, parent team meetings, kickball games, festivals. Some of you know that I am also working on rolling out some new and exciting things in time for the winter holidays. I am happy to have so many awesome things going on, but it has gotten to be a bit overwhelming. I am WAY behind on my customs list (thank for your patience customs peeps!) so I need to cut back a bit this month and do only 3 lottery customs. I know it's a bummer, but I think it is going to be worth it when you see all the cool new stuff that will be popping up on the site soon!

Check back later for some Cranky pictures. I'm waiting for some decent light. Hey sunshine! Come out, come out wherever you are!

No comments: