Friday, September 05, 2008

Slowly but Surely...

With the whirlwind of Kindergarten starting and whatnot I have fallen woefully behind on my custom orders. I am still working on August, but Lo! I can see the light at the end of the tunnel. I finished Vanessa's cheery poppy field skirty over longies this morning and they will be in the mail this afternoon.





Skye, I got your yarn in yesterday and am working on the second leg, so I'm hoping to have those done tonight or tomorrow morning. I think we are almost done nailing down most of the September customs and then awaaaaaay we go!

2 comments:

anniebel said...

Those are sooooo cute! I love them! Great colors too!

Vanessa said...

Oh, Amy! They are beautiful! Thank you sooo much. Especially because you had to put up with me being so picky on colors/unique design. I appreciate it. Wonderful! I could not have been more surprised at how cute they are.

Now here is to hoping they fit wonderfully through this winter!:)