Monday, September 15, 2008

Customs!

This weekend I finished a couple of customs that will be on their way to their new homes today.

Meg's daughter has some missing front teeth and new little nubbins coming in so we tried to give her monster a similar look. These are made out of the super soft Malabigo single ply merino and are squishy to the max.






And these little ladies are a gift from a super sweet grandma, Joan, to her granddaughter, Anna. I hope she likes them!





I am happy to say that I got my shipping notice for the Peru longies and they are coming in tomorrow. I will print out shipping labels for those who have paid their balance invoices tonight so they are ready to go into the mail as soon as they arrive.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

How do i ordered these two longies?

KidTaster said...

You can find custom ordering information here:

http://www.crankypantshome.com/hand-knit/longies-shorties/custom.html

Thanks!