Friday, August 15, 2008

Monster Bibs!

I finally got my first batch of Monster Bibs and Monster Mess Eater Snap Bibs all snapped up and ready to list. Because this is the first batch my new seamstress has done and there are still a couple of kinks to work out, I will be listing them on my Hyena Cart at a discounted rate. I'm hoping to get another batch whipped up, photographed and up on the regular Crankypants site in the next month or so.

While Henry and I were hanging out with our friends Adella and Liz today, little brother Griffin was nice enough to let me snap a few pictures of the smaller snap-less bib:







This style is a new addition to the line. It is smaller than its snappy toddler sized counterpart, but has all the personality (and little snaggletooth) and is still full coverage enough to protect your favorite baby tee from mealtime drips and teething drool fests. It (and the bigger toddler snap bibs) will be available in this green stripe and also a hot pink stripe.

I'll let you know when the discounted batch goes up!

No comments: