Tuesday, August 05, 2008

Classic Crankypants Update

Well, after a stressful hour or so, I made an appointment to pick up my wayward shipment at the UPS station this morning, so they are safe and snug here at Crankypants HQ. I have set aside all the pairs I need to fill the June pre-order and I find that I have quite a few pairs left over. I will be sending balance invoices to those whose styles I have available from the July pre-order list so I can just get them out to you a month early. If you fall into this category and want to pass until next month when the next shipment comes in, just reject the invoice in your PayPal account. If you want to get your Crankys early, pay up and I'll have them in the mail lickity split.

For this day of shipping madness I have prepared an extra special play list on my ITunes. The Greatest hits ever range all the way from The Cure to Gnarls Barkley to Vampire Weekend to Hall and Oates and back around. That's right, kids. Hall and Oates rock my socks. If anyone is interested in the finer details of said playlist or wants a chance to have me send you a copy (wooHoo) leave me a comment.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh WooHoo! I'll be on the lookout for an invoice!


and...er...wouldn't mind a peak at that playlist...