Sunday, May 04, 2008

Sabra's Monster Princess Skirty Longiesamabob...

I have no idea what to call a skirt over longies. Is there a name for it that I just don't know? Skongies? Longirty? Hm.

Anyway. I think it came out pretty dern cute. It was based on the skirty over shorties (skorties?) that I made for Nic and she gave me some notes that I think made this one even better. Note to self: send Nic some chocolate or something. I messed up and forgot that there was supposed to be a wink involved so I have to fix that before shipping in the morning, but you get the idea.




This morning was gorgeous so we hopped in the car and drove up to Mills River for a little hike. Henry brought along his light saber that Dr. Rob gave him post-shots last week just in case we ran into Darth Vader on the trails...








I might be a bit scarce this week. As some of you guys already know, I work with the outreach arm of a local music festival the week before and after the festival happens, and it is next weekend. I'm going to be spending the week going into classrooms and observing and photographing artist residencies and performances. I think I have 10 of these to do over the course of the week, so it's going to be busy. Add to that Henry's kindergarten registration (at his second choice school, we didn't make it in to numero uno), looking at houses and finishing up getting specs for this month's custom orders and you have very little blogging time. I hope everyone has a wonderful week!

No comments: