Thursday, May 22, 2008

Orange You Glad I Didn't Say Banana...

Henry recently learned that knock knock joke.

Knock knock.
Who's there?
Banana.
Banana who?
Knock knock.
Who's there?
Banana.
Banana who?
Knock knock.
Who's there?
Banana.
Banana who?
Knock knock.
Who's there?
Orange.
Orange who?
Orange you glad I didn't say banana?

I'll leave it to you to imagine how long it takes a 4 year old to get through that thing...

But it is appropriate because I finally finished Joy's super Orangey Monster Longies!



I don't usually take pictures on "the amazingly ugly but amazingly comfy green velour chair" but I've somehow misplaced the nice white backdrop sheet. Sorry 'bout that.

Tonight is official Clean Out the Basement night, so wish me luck. If you don't hear from me for 3 days...send help.

No comments: