Thursday, April 03, 2008

OH MY Goodness...

These were the words that flew out of our pediatrician's mouth when he looked at Henry's throat today. The little man has some killer strep.



Not only did we have to get antibiotics, but we also had to get a prescription for steroids because his throat was so swollen his doc was concerned about it causing serious breathing issues.

He'll be home again tomorrow (obviously) and we'll be laying low over the weekend so I might be a little slower than usual on the email front over the next couple of days.

I almost forgot to mention that Venus Vanguard is having an awesome Farmers Market stocking tonight! There are some really beautiful things over there. I won't be stocking this time around, but look for me at the second Farmers market stocking later this month!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Give Henry a big hug and a kiss from his Meme and Pepe.

We'll talk to you soon.

Love Mom and Dad

Anonymous said...

Amy, I hope that Henry feels better soon. And I am so sorry for your aunt-in-law Cindy, it just broke my heart when I read your post yesterday. Susannah

MamaHoldYou said...

awwwww poor guy! It sounded like strep from your last post :( I used to get it all the time as a kid. Mom used to give me honey mixed into hot lemonade ...sounds gross, works wonders. Feel better soon!!!

Em