Tuesday, March 04, 2008

Sneaky Peek

I managed to finish a few things for the Venus Vanguard Seuss inspired stocking coming up this Friday so I thought I'd give you guys a little sneak peek.


Organic BFL skater shorts hand dyed by my crafty friend Kelly in a custom "Green Eggs" colorway:


And I thought it was a shame that so many of us mamas love yarn but most of the time our kids get all the gear! So I whipped up a few things for the mamas-

Some felted cuffs:



and iPod/iPhone cozies:



The yellow/blue colorway is "Sky Monkey" by Gigi at Natural Home Presents and the wintergreen is kettle dyed Malabrigo.

If I have time I'll make a few more in different colorways I have in the stash. I will also be listing a very special library bag, but it still needs to be felted and patched so you'll have to wait for those pictures.

I also have to share some amazingly cute customer pictures with you. These are Nicole's little Emerson, aka: Queen of the Crankies.



She is anxiously awaiting the arrival of the Crankypants Skirty 1.0, and shortly thereafter Crankypants Skirty 2.0, so I'll be sure to share those pictures with you as well.

And last, but not least, Henry and I have been doing some LEGO building! Look at this crazy T Rex we built yesterday.


How cool are we?

No comments: