Monday, March 10, 2008

Boo! Hiss!

Yay! Thanks to Olivia who gave me the heads up about posting pictures one at a time. So here's what I'm donating to Giggling Guppy's Big fund raiser for The Leukemia/Lymphona Society on April 2nd. The theme is Red Fish, Blue Fish.


I'll remind you about it again when it gets closer so you can scamper over and buy up all those raffle tickets to support such an awesome organization.

And if you have some money burning a whole in your maternity jeans right now, don't forget that Tush is having a big fat newborn themed stocking this very night, including a newborn Monster Booty collaboration with yours truly. While you're there check out the awesome collabs with Moondrops and Gaelic Knits as well. Lots of good stuff.

In super cool awesome wonderful news, Kyle and I are going to a show in early May! WooHoo! Josh Ritter is coming on down to The Orange Peel and we snapped up tickets lickity split. I know it's a ways off but I am already psyched nonetheless. We are getting a real live babysitter and everything. Does it get any more exciting than that? I think not.

I hope everyone is surviving Daylight Savings Time. I'm about to brew myself a nice afternoon pot of coffee to celebrate the occasion...

1 comment:

Olivia said...

I was having the same blogger issue this morning and finally figured out that I could upload ONE picture at a time and that finally worked.

Good luck! Irritating, isn't it?