Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Already?

In a handful of hours we'll be dropping my folks back at the airport so they can fly back to the Great White North. We had so much fun this weekend and, as always, we are super sad to see them go. Especially since I know I'm going to have to take over playing Star Wars with Henry. My poor dear mother has logged about 40 Star Wars hours since she arrived last Thursday...

Here are some pictures of what else we got up to!

The Arb was having an awesome gross bug exhibit so we went to check it out:





Yesterday we heard (false) rumors that it would be nice and warm and sunny so we headed back down to the Greenville Zoo. It was a bit chilly, but we still had a blast.







Any similarity between those last two pictures is purely coincidental.

So how did everyone's soda bread turn out? We made another loaf last night and ate it all up for breakfast this morning. I think that will be the end of the soda bread for a while.

I also somehow managed to finish these gender neutral choco-monsters while my folks were here:


I am making a shipping run today, so if you are expecting something from me it will probably go out this afternoon!

No comments: