Friday, February 08, 2008

Home!

Whew! After a 14 hour day of traveling we are finally home! Once again, I am amazed by my little boy's ability to adjust and go with the flow. He was an absolute trooper yesterday. Note to self" Buy Henry a pony.

As you can imagine, it was a pretty emotional week. Luckily we had 2 little balls of energy bouncing off the walls to make us crack a smile in the most horrid of situations. Cindy would have been so happy to see the boys getting some solid cos' time, since they live so far away and don't get to see each other much. They had a blast playing stick ball in the driveway, wrestling, painting and making goofy faces all week.





After a great night's sleep and a pot of coffee I am ready to get back to work! I am a little embarrassed to admit how ill at ease I was so far away from my customs book and my yarn stash!

Some things going on right now:

* Organic BFL girly monster shorts up for auction at Venus Vanguard

* A whole slew of monster related gear (including a new batch of bibs) going live in about 12 minutes over at K&F Shops.

* For my Santa Cruz folks- keep an eye out for a review in Growing Up in Santa Cruz next month. If anyone is feeling particularly generous, I'd love to get my hands on a copy. Shoot me an email or leave a comment if you'd be willing to send me one and I'll send you a little thank you.

* A big THANKS! to Emily over at The Emily Allyn Blog for her super sweet reviews of our monster longies and Sarah's awesome Nightmare Snatchers.

1 comment:

liz said...

yay!
welcome home, all you ketts!

can't wait to catch up-