Thursday, December 13, 2007

Holy Camoly!

It's been a while, no?

CT was wonderful. It was so nice to see the fam, especially my little tiny nephew getting all big and walking around getting into everything. I have to admit that it was nice to land in Asheville where it was 75 and sunny, but I wish I could have brought everyone else back with me, too.

I did manage to get a little bit of work done while I was there...

The bit lottery winner's butterfly longies:



Melody's wee monster longies:



Some folks haven't gotten their measurements and design specs to me yet. I really need them before I go BACK out of town next Thursday, so get on it, mamas!

Also worth mentioning- I decided on a whim this morning to clean out anything and everything that has been sitting around here a while. Some of it was meant for sets that never happened, some of it was knitting gear I decided not to sell, some just bits and pieces that have been sitting. I decided to have a little yard sale on my HC, so go check it out. Lots of last minute gift ideas over there. Click Here.

Yesterday was a mad dash of shipping and scrambling to catch up and it seems that today is more of the same. WooHoo!

No comments: