Thursday, October 25, 2007

Swimming!

Henry had his very first swimming lesson yesterday. We have never even managed to get him to put his face in the water before so I was a little worried that he would have a terrible time. Apparently, as long as it is someone other than us telling him what to do, he's pretty good about following directions. He was all smiles the whole time, and though it took him almost the whole class, he finally did get his face wet. He even slid down this little slide and into the pool (the teacher caught them at the bottom) which amazed me. I think I have to let go of the idea of Henry as "the timid one".

In Crankypants news, I finished Kerri's dragonfly longies.




Liana's Rainborangutan longies are next up. I am hoping to actually get the reminder of the October longies out by the first, so hold tight mamas. I shall do my best.

No comments: