Saturday, October 06, 2007

Pumpkins!

It's a bit hard to believe, but it is that time of year again. Pumpkin time. Henry's friend McKai and his mama Melissa came over this morning to go pick out or first round of pumpkins (when it gets closer to Halloween we'll go get the real ones we'll spend a lot of time carving). We piled the boys into the wagon and walked down to the annual pumpkin sale at the church on the corner. Notice how McKai is smiling nicely and looking at Henry like "What the heck is wrong with you?" while Henry screams like a banshee...




Henry took this one of McKai:



We got some sad news yesterday. My good friend Jess from Quilt Baby had a death in the family and won't be able to make it to the Crafting Patch in Charlotte after all. She will be out in Seattle spending time with her family. (We'll be thinking of you, Jess!) We were splitting a booth, so now I will be stocking the whole space myself. I am going to be scrambling a bit in this upcoming week, so if I don't return an email right away or seem not to be around much, that's why. For all of you in the Charlotte area, I will NOT be bringing any longies to the show. I am really trying to focus on putting all my extra longies time into getting through the waiting list and they aren't really a "craft fair" type of item anyway so I am focusing on other stuff. I'd loooooooooove to meet some of you though, so swing by if you are in the area! I'm planning on leaving Asheville around 5am (all bow down to Melissa who has agreed to come with me to help (wo)man the booth) so I might not be particularly well groomed or perky, but I'll be there!

2 comments:

anniebel said...

The pictures are so cute! Or should I say Man, those boys are growing!! Not so much cute any more as "cool dudes" Looks like the screen saver has to change once again! Thanks!

Jessie said...

I was thinking of going to the Crafting Patch and will look for your booth! Great orange longies - love the bright colors in your Rainbow Brights :)