Monday, October 22, 2007

LEAF!!!


Wow, what an amazing weekend. Kyle took over 1200 pictures this weekend, so I will be posting them for a while, get ready for it! I don't want to futz with his photography so I am going to wait to post any until he has done the editing and whatnot. There were so many high points, from the Mizero Children's Troupe of Rwanda to Doc Watson-there was so much amazing music and so many wonderful people. And to get to take my parents along for the ride was really awesome. I have one more LEAF experience today when I go work an outreach show with the Jambali African Acrobats of Kenya at The Orange Peel downtown and then it is over for another 6 months.

Now, to get to my inbox...

4 comments:

Jessie said...

Beautiful shots! Your whole family has the eye for photography! Glad that you had a nice time this weekend - I look forward to more of the pics...

Anonymous said...

Can't wait to see pics!!

Anonymous said...

Can you relist the links for the waiting list? It disappeared in the makeover and people ask me all the time how to get on and I can't find the linky anymore..

Thanks!!

KidTaster said...

Hey Kayla, I stuck them back up on the left there under the other Crankypants links. If people ask, please tell them to email me instead of leaving a comment on the blog, though, it is easier to keep track of that way. Thanks so much! amy.