Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Stuffs

First of all, Teneik, I just finished your longies. Yay!!! They will be in the mail tomorrow morning. I'll hopefully be able to post some pictures tomorrow as well. I want Henry to try them on so I can see the face on a bum.

I made another batch of fizzies tonight, but they are still setting so I want to make sure they turn out before I do anything with them.

I wish I had some entertaining and interesting news to write about but it seems that not much is happening in my life right now worth noting. Work is a pain in the butt. Henry is wonderful (aside from bedtime which is still hot or miss). Our childcare for tomorrow fell through at the last minute so I had to take the day off tomorrow to stay home with him. Oh darn. I think we are going to try to make it to my old playgroup and then maybe out to get crafty with Jess and Noah later in the afternoon. I am looking forward to spending a fun day together.

Everyone sleep tight.

No comments: