Saturday, September 08, 2007

Phew!

My FEAST and Venus Vanguard previews are both up! FEAST stocks on the 10th with a literary theme and Venus Vanguard celebrates "Talk Like Pirate Day" with a sea dog themed stocking on the 11th. Make sure you stop by and check them out.

I am pretty relieved to have those two stockings behind me so I can buckle down and focus on my customs list and classics wait list. I will have some classics to dish this month, yay! I also need to give a shout out to Teneik, who has been waiting and waiting and waiting and waiting (getting the point here?) for her longies for about a bajillion years. Everything that has delayed these suckers has. I just can't seem to get them together. I pinky swear that they will be done by the end of next week. Sooner, I hope.

And now, back to the needles...

No comments: