Friday, September 14, 2007

Christina's Monster Set

Alright y'all, I finished my first order of September! I know I shouldn't be too excited. It is the 14th after all. But I think it is pretty dern cute and I can't wait to see pictures of it on. I hope you like it Christina!!





In other news, my very talented graphic designer friend Anthony has started work on the brand spankin' new website! I can't even tell you how excited I am about it! I saw a mock up of the main page and I am in love with it. I have to get moving on all of the copy and photographs so that he has something to work with. If you think that you have a Crankypants action shot that should be featured on the site, send it on in!

Okay. My in laws are going to be here in about an hour. Must do a last minute sweep to make sure nothing too horrible is visible to the naked eye...

Later gators.

2 comments:

Val in the Rose Garden said...

OMG... every time I check your blog your pants get cuter and cuter!!! Those are completely adorable! I really do need some for Logan this winter. :)

Tanya said...

I think these are my favorites so far!!! Man... I hope we get the spot before ds gets potty trained...