Thursday, August 30, 2007

WIPs

Well, with all this talk about how to order Crankypants and assembling a wait list for Crankypants and stocking the Hyena Cart for Crankypants, I haven't had too much time to actually knit Crankypants.

I do, however, have a couple of WIPs to post pictures of...

Some crazy legs:


And for the literary FEAST stocking coming up in September...

Gryffindor Power!!!

And inspired by Pippi in the South Seas:

...I'll be offering a super duper girly semi-custom Jolly Roger slot using this amazingly soft, amazingly cool organic Blue Faced Leicester hand dyed by Kelly of New Wool Order:

I can't wait to get my needles into that stuff!

Also- I need to ask you to please be patient with the wait list business. I have missed a few emails from people and I am not getting notification of my comments on the other blog. This means I had to go back and stick some names in where they should have been in the first place, which bumped a few people down. Now that the initial email barrage is over and I know to manually check comments I hope that won't happen again.

1 comment:

Jessie said...

Ooohhh Ahhhh, I think those are my crazy legged girlie monsters! I can't wait to see the irl - great job Amy!