Friday, August 03, 2007

It's Friday!

For those of you who have gotten me your measurements and designs and paid your invoice, thank you!

Those of you who haven't better do it quick or deal with the wrath of Emperor Crankypants:




Yarn has been ordered for those of you who wanted colors I cannot find locally. Hand dyes have begun. I am just past the mouth on this month's first order. I have designed and sent proof for quotes on a new project I'm working on. Yay productivity!

I am ditching the boys tonight and going out on the town with my mama friend, Jess. I'm sure we will just blather on about our businesses just like we do when we get together at her house, but it will be so nice not to have to stop in the middle of every single sentence to remind the little beasties not to throw things into the ceiling fans or leap from the furniture.

No comments: