Friday, July 06, 2007

Still kicking (and knitting)...

The tummy was feeling better for a few days, so of course I had to immediately overdo it and I am going to be back on the couch for another day or two to make up for it. Come on, am I really supposed to turn down a cuddle or a boat ride around the lake with little Mr. Man? Not on your life.

I am going to have quite the trip to the post office next Tuesday. I have a bajillion packages to mail out. I don't trust the teensy weensy post office here. It would probably take longer to mail them fro here today than to wait and mail them from Asheville on Tuesday. I am looking forward to being done with the list and hunkering down to some knitting for the Crafting Patch Festival that I am doing with Jess from Quilt Baby in Charlotte in October. I am hoping to get at least a handful of things done a month until the festival so I don't arrive with a pop up tent and an empty table. That wouldn't be good.

I have a bajillion pictures that I'll be uploading and forcing you to look at when we get home, but until then I probably won't update again. This dial up thing is driving me b-a-n-a-n-a-s. I just wanted to check in super quick.

I hope all is well.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I hope you feel 100% soon. I love your work, I just started learning to knit and hope to ever be as good as you someday. I really really want some monster booty longies :)

Sara