Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Mahar Monkies and Mollie Monster

How's that for alliteration?

Here are the first two Mahar orders of the month, a pair of little monkies. I don't know what is up with the picture, they look a little funky.



And here are Ms. Mollie's monster booty longies. I have never done this color combination before and I have to say that it is one of my new favorites. I had to take indoor pictures with odd lighting (I don't know what's up with my pictures lately) so the blue looks a little purple-y. It isn't at all, it's a nice dark-ish blue and it looks really cool with the red and green. Maybe Mollie can get a good action shot once she gets them on her little beastie.


Here are a couple of awesome pictures of Gina's little girly monster in her girly monster shorts:



I mean really, does it get any cuter than that??? That look on her face is absolutely priceless, I love it. Thank you Gina!!!

Next up is a pair of monkey shorts for Amanda and then some more Mahar orders. I am also knitting up some samples for our Russian knitters-to-be. Mahar Dry Goods is also going to begin offering some shorties beginning in May, so I need to get some samples to Robert for photographs for the site. Spring is going to be busy around these here parts.

But not too busy for bike riding!!!



Henry just got his first bike yesterday. This is the look he gets on his face right before he yells "No more pictures MOMMY!" and runs back into the house. Oops. Yes, I know, he needs a helmet. I will be getting him one before he rides for real. The helmet he has is too small since he apparently has the largest head in documented history.

Okay. Back to the needles.

No comments: