Thursday, October 19, 2006

Ariel's Longies

After making a color mistake and ending up with an extra pair of Jolly Rogers, I am finally done with the most patient and kind Ariel's order. I lucked out and was able to sell the spare Jolly Rogers pretty quick. *phew*

I hope you like them Ariel!




Things around here continue to be crazy. We had our first Halloween party of the season this past weekend, so I had to finish up Henry's costume. He insisted that he wanted to be a "chicken robot", so here's what I came up with...



The deadline for ordering Halloween longies has passed, so that should
take a little bit of the pressure off until the inevitable holiday rush begins. I was also asked to do a trunk show at my favorite local bakery/coffeehouse which is pretty cool. I only hope that I can muster up the time! I also got a wholesale request from a super cute brick and mortar store in Taos, NM called Blue Fish Baby which is really flattering since they have awesome stuff, but there is no way I can make it work right now. Busy, busy, busy!

I hope all is well with everyone as we make our way into the chilly weather!

No comments: