Monday, September 18, 2006

Helene's Monster Shorties

Well, Helene was the first one to get me her measurements, so she got bumpity bumped up to the top of the list. I can't hold myself to the turnaround times I have promised you guys if you won't email me your measurements. I think I have emailed and asked everyone at least twice, so get 'em in, mamas.

Helene's husband designed the monster on the bum of these shorts and sent it to me for replication. The little pinty head was a little more difficult than I thought it would be, but I think they turned out super cute.



I will be restocking the Hyena Cart in the enxt week or so with some new things. The punkin' butt longies and the Jolly Roger to get ready for Halloween and some other cool bits and pieces. I also just got a limited license to make the awesome pumpin hat from Little Turtle Knits, so those will be avaiable soon, too. I am pretty excited to whip some of those little guys out this week. For little ones who aren't quite ready for the full Halloween costume to do but will be accompanying older kids on the trick or treat path, the little punkin' hat would be the perfect thing.

I hope everyone is well,
amy.

1 comment:

anniebel said...

Those are adorable! Love them!